NIGERIANS SAY NO TO 419

Good day we are a group of well meaning Nigerians, who have decided that we want to take action against all forms of fraud. It’s no news that a large number of fraudsters are Nigerians hence damaging our international imagine and making it difficult for sincere Nigerian to do their business in and outside our shores.Please join us in this fight, so that together we will win this battle.

Monday, June 14, 2010

CONVERSATION WITH A SCAMMER 2

URGENT REPLY NEEDED‏
From: Elisabeth Koffi (elisabethkoffi@gmail.com)
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent: Sun 5/23/10 7:03 PM
To:

Dear Trusted Friend,

Greetings to you and your family,in my search for a reliable and responsible person and having gotten your contact through prayers and pains taking efforts via searching i made on the internet on my bed side. I have decided to seek your help in carrying out my last wishes. My name is Mrs Elisabeth Koffi, I'm a 59 years old woman, I was a merchant and owned two businesses in Dubai,i was also married with two children.

My husband and my two children where involved in a plane crash in the Dec,25th Before this happened,my business and concern for making money was all I care for,i never really cared about other values in life.

But since the loss of my family, I have found a new desire to assist helpless families,i have been helping orphans in orphanage/motherless,i have also donated some money for humanitarian needs,only recently I saw on television the colossal loss of properties and livelihood people in Indonesia, Haiti, Chile and Philippine due to Storm and Quakes in china and singapore that made peoples desperate in life.

I was moved with great pity and compassion that I decided to make this contribution on assisting people over there or any part of the world like Asia/ Europe and America that might still need any financial help,i have kept (US.6 Million) Six Million United States Dollars, in a long-term deposit in a Finance company.

Presently, I'm in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for Oesophagi Cancer at International Memorial Hospital Benin.

I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only few weeks to live,It is my last wish to see this money distribute to victims of earthquakes in and displaced people in Haiti and Chile and other charity organization in the World like i said,i have enclosed for you the Current Photogragh I took below Because relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness,I cannot live with the agony entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them.

Please, I beg you to help me collect the deposit with the help of my Lawyer and distributes it accordingly Use your judgment to distribute the money and keep 30% of it to yourself.feel free if you can give me your trust in this transfer that you are going to share this money according to my direction when it gets to you.

Please If you are willing to help,please reply by including your phone number as soon as possible,again I will allow you to communicate with the financial company directly upon the receipt of your reply because I want this project to be completed before the end of this month because am not sure of my life.

Please if you are interested reply my private address
mrselisabethkoffi@msn.com


Best regard.

Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 15:19:53 -0700
From:
Subject: re;trusted friend
To: mrselisabethkoffi@msn.com
I read your email and i really sympathize with your story, please let me know in which capacity i can help. But i would need proof and hard evidence because these days we here all sort of stories and i need you to convince me that this is not one of those scam letters, stay blessed

RE: re;trusted friend
From: Mrs Elisabeth Koffi
View Contact
To:

Dear Friend,

Thanks for the reply to my mail message. I am into a great treatment here and I have went to different hospital and they confirmed that i will not survive .I will be having operation next week here in Benin hospital,i dont think if i can survive it. I want you to handle this project and that is why i want to know you the more.
i will like you to answer the following questions to me.


1 Are you married.If yes how many kids do you have?

2.Tell me if the 30% is ok for you to carry on this project of Godly work?
I will send you more details for your kind understanding as soon as i receive your reply. Well as for now my present health condition is very bad and to that am not giving much privilege to speak on phone ,But i will try and speak with you even for a second.

Now I will like to give you more information on what you should do as to get all vital information to clear this fund and make sure it goes into your own account.

I have a lawyer by profession who I have already given some of the vital information before because I was so scared when the doctors pronounce my death. You know what that means. Now I will try to discuss with the lawyer today about you because he is the only one that visit me now at the hospital each day that comes and go.

I will let him understand that you are my late husband brother that we are have been waiting for a long time who will handle all our funds and who will use it to do Gods own work.
I will send his full information to you by the time I confirm your second mail reply. I will also give you the contact information of the BANK were we deposited the funds so that you can contact them by your self through the help of my lawyer here in benin.

The lawyer will have much to help you because I can not move and can not do any more thing as for now only waiting for the day God will call me to glory.

Every information you will need to get this fund cleared from the BANK here in Cotonou Benin to your own bank account will be given to you by the lawyer.

But please what you will do for me is after clearing the funds and into your account, Make sure you never forget to use 70% for Humanitarian service and also the lawyer because he is such a nice man who has the fear of God in him. I will want you to use some part of the money to build a church and to help the less privedged and use the rest of 30 percent for yourself.

Please send your address include your passport copy because the lawyer will use it for the change of name in the bank and will have to make it legal at the high court of Benin.

What you will only do for me is to gather Children of GOD brothers and sisters and pray for my soul because I really know that my time on this earth is over.
I Wait to hear from you as soon as possible to proceed.
Thanks
Mrs Elisabeth Koffi

No comments:

Post a Comment